Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pull Over That Ass Is Too Fat (Whoop!)



I suppose the pictures speak for themselves somewhat.  However, I was so amused by what I saw as I was shopping for some pajamas for my aunt that I just had to share.  

Almost every lingerie/intimates section that I came across had these for sale: butt-padded underwear.  I got the distinct feeling that Korean women felt like they were missing something, but rather than work for it (I have also noticed that they do not like to actually break a sweat at the gym), this was apparently the next best option.  Nevertheless, I do suppose with the advent of the push-up bra, this was an obvious and inevitable next step in the world of undergarments.

I just had a thought!  If this is out there, then that has to mean that there are women who are actually buying it.  Hmm... on my next excursion out, I'm going to be keeping an eye out.  Or perhaps I will "accidentally" bump into someone on the train and see how the recoil action happens to be.  Hehehe.

And to the gentleman, do be careful what you wish for because you might actually be getting LESS than what you bargained for.  ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment