I'M A LIBRARIAN!!!
Hahaha. Yes. If you didn't think I could get any doper, well, actually.... this is probably not going to help that argument. Nevertheless, I know that folks were curious, even concerned, about my employment situation, so I am happy to report that things are coming together in quite a lovely fashion. It's true, I will be spending some of my days in the elementary school library of an English-language foreign school reading to kids, checking books in and out, and undertaking the ever so noble duties of librarian-dom. Some days I will be a substitute teacher for pre-k and kindergarten kiddies or otherwise. In the afternoon/evenings, I have a rather rigorous schedule of private tutoring students to keep me occupied.
I will even pick up odd jobs here and there (no S&M clients, thanks). Hahaha. Only legit stuff that is mostly related to teaching English. Basically, the point was to hold out for jobs that allowed me the flexibility to pick up and leave for travels whenever I pleased but that still paid enough that I could actually afford to travel. What more could a girl ask for? I think I'll go out and buy a cake so that I can eat that too. =)
u kinda make me feel as if i should be "thankful" for my current "stable" gig... despite.... the fact that i work ridiculously long ass hours and bjsgjri ghtrhsutk to the youtube blockage they got going on right now...
ReplyDeletedude, super excited and jealous of you! i'd love to be a librarian! lol, glad you'll get to travel :) and don't eat any of the babies, otherwise they won't let you come back.
ReplyDelete